Western Extralite Careers
Account Manager - St. Louis
Located in: St. Louis | Date Posted: 4/11/2012Job Purpose:
To generate revenue by developing MRO and OEM market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services.
The successful candidate will:
- Be motivated by above average earnings.
- Place considerable value on customer service and take pride in selling high quality, tangible products.
- Show excellent organizational skills.
- Exhibit strong communication skills.
- Have a high desire and commitment to do what it takes to meet goals and objectives.
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential customer; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers.
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Manage account by completing appropriate paperwork.
Experience in Electrical Distribution Sales strongly desired.
To apply, click here
Equal Opportunity Employer - A pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check is required for all positions.
Minimum Education - A high school diploma or GED is required for all positions.