GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please acknowledge this order showing shipping date.
- All invoices, documents and other information called for in these Terms and Conditions should be sent to 1470 Liberty Street, Kansas City, MO 64102-1018.
- Show Buyer’s order number on all shipping containers and invoices. On direct shipment to Buyer’s customer, show customer’s order number on all shipping containers. FURNISH INVOICES IN DUPLICATE.
- Do not exceed prices shown unless authorized by Buyer. When no prices are shown, billing shall not exceed last WRITTEN quotation or charge received by Buyer. Do not minimum bill without Buyer’s authorization.
- This purchase order is limited to acceptance of terms stated herein. No additional or different terms (including, but not limited to, any terms disclaiming or modifying any implied warranties or limiting Buyers remedies for breach of such warranties) shall apply unless expressly agreed to in writing signed by an authorized officer of Buyer. Notice is hereby given of Buyer’s objection to any such terms.
- As a condition of purchase, Seller shall label all products and provide Buyer with all documents and information, which Seller is required by any applicable statute, law, ordinance or regulation to deliver or provide, relating to the sale and/or delivery of any goods or products, including, but not limited to, requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and the Department of Transportation.
- Seller agrees to indemnify and hold Buyer harmless from and against any and all liability, damages, and costs, including attorney fees and court costs, occasioned by ay breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- As a condition of purchase, if the Seller bills or charges Buyer for freight and such charges exceed $50 US, Seller must send to Buyer within ten (10) days after delivery, or as promptly thereafter as possible, all freight, common carrier and transportation bills for all merchandise shipped to or for Buyer.
- All rights and remedies of Buyer hereunder are in addition to Buyer’s other rights and remedies and are cumulative and not alternative. The validity, performance, construction and effect of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Missouri law. In any legal action between Seller and Buyer, Seller and Buyer consent to jurisdiction and venue in any court in Kansas City, Missouri. In the event it is necessary for Buyer to employ legal counsel or incur other expense it may deem necessary to enforce or protect its rights hereunder or to collect damages for breach of these Terms and Conditions, Seller hereby agrees to pay Buyer its fees and expenses so incurred.
- Western Extralite Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a)(7), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, if applicable. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.