Returned Goods Policy
We pledge our cooperation to handle all returns in a prompt and fair manner. Please assist us in streamlining this process (reducing costs and minimizing delays) by contacting Customer Support with the Invoice Number.
Please note that warehouse personnel and drivers are not authorized to approve returns or accept any material without authorization from Customer Support.
Stock Material - Returns For Customer Convenience
Provided the material is in unused, resaleable condition and of current design, Customer Support will issue a Western Extralite Company Returned Goods Authorization (RGM) subject to the following:
- No restock handling charges if material reaches us within 60 days from ship date and you provide us with our Invoice Number.
- A 20% restock handling charge if material reaches us after 60 days or Invoice Number is not provided.
Non-Stock Or Direct Ship Material - Returns For Customer Convenience
Provided the material is in unused, resaleable condition and of current design, Customer Support will request a Factory Returned Goods Authorization (RGM) subject to the following:
- You provide Customer Support with an accurate list of material, our Invoice Number and reason for return.
- You store and protect the material while awaiting Factory Returned Goods Authorization.
- Factory Returned Goods Authorization can take 15-90 days, depending on the manufacturer and type of material. Customer Support makes every effort to expedite factory returns.
- A minimum restock handling charge of 35% and applicable freight charges will apply.
Every effort will be made to correct our errors promptly. Corrections are usually completed on the same or next business day.
Adjustments for defective material will be made in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty details vary from supplier to supplier. Occasionally, a factory representative must verify or approve credit.
Exclusions - Not Returnable For Credit
- Material cut to length or otherwise modified to customer specifications
- Obsolete, discontinued or "close-out" material
- Broken fragile items. e.g. porcelain or glass
- Material not purchased from Western Extralite Company
- Custom manufactured material
- Any material denied return by the factory
- Non-stock material without our Invoice Number